Saturday, February 26, 2011

BEAD SOUP REVEAL!!

Today is the day!! I think I made the most of my bead soup, I even made a second bracelet and the earring just this morning! Nothing like leaving inspiration until the last minute! I used almost everything that my bead Partner Claire sent me. Check out her BLOG to see what she made with what I sent her. I have not seen it yet myself, I wanted to save the surprise for after I posted mine!

I did have a struggle with the focal, it is not something I normally work with, but I figured out how it would look best and worked the leather cord in quite nicely!
The bracelet I could picture almost right from the beginning. Although I had some clear glass to work with as well, the Polymer needed to stand on it's own. It turned out to be a rich and earthy bracelet. Claire had sent me a 2pc toggle, but I damaged the second part, so I had to get creative to complete it. I think it looks pretty good this way!
This morning I woke up and instantly had the idea to combine the clear glass with the straight beads. I made those in less than 5 minutes and I have to say I am quite pleased with them! I think perhaps I might keep them...
Last but not least, the bracelet that completed the Bead Soup this morning! I knew I needed to include the amazing MissFickleMedia patinaed chain Claire sent with the soup, so I played for a bit and realized the fun sliced glass beads fit perfectly in the huge Vintaj jumprings! I had struggled all evening with those! I also added the last two long polymer beads and made it a two strand bracelet!

That completes my bead soup! I hope you enjoyed it and found it flavorful!!
Please visit all the other blogs and leave a comment! Every blog that leaves me a comment WILL get one back!

Have a soupfull day!!

1.  Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life 
3.  Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane 
4.  Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5.  Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6.  Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7.  Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8.  Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9.  Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10.  Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11.  Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12.  Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13.  Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14.  Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15.  Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16.  Deci Worland, Gem Trails 
17.  Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18.  Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19.  Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20.  Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21.  Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22.  Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim 
23.  Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24.  Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25.  Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26.  Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27.  Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads 
28.  Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29.  Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30.  Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31.  Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32.  Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33.  Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34.  Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design
35.  Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36.  Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37.  Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
39.  Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40.  Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41.  Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42.  Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43.  Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya 
44.  Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45.  Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles 
46.  Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig  
47.  Amanda Davie, Articulations
48.  Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49.  Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux


50.  Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51.  Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52.  Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53.  Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54.  Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56.  Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57.  Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio 
58.  Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59.  Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa


60.  Sandi Lee James,  Do Be Do Bead Do
61.  Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog 
62.  Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63.  Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64.  Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65.  Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66.  Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67.  Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash
68.  Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69.  Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver



70.  Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71.  Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72.  Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73.  Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74.  Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
76.  Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium 
77.  Valerie Norton, Hot Art 
78.  Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden  
79.  Amy Severino, Amy Beads 


80.  Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81.  Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82.  Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83.  Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84.  Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85.  Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86.  CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87.  Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89.  Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations


90.  Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91.  Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous 
92.  Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead 
93.  Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations 
94.  Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof  
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio 
96.  Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97.  Cindy Dolezal,  Cindy Dolezal Designs 
98.  Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads


101.  Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102.  Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations 
103.  Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104.  Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105.  Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106.  Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107.  Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108.  Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109.  Grace Danel,  Grace Beading
110.  Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111.  Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe 
112.  Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo 
113.  Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs
114.  Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116.  Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles 
118.  Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie 
119.  Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart 
120.  Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs 


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven 
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings  
123.  Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass 
124.  Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks 
125.  Hazel Ward, All Those Things 
126.  Brenda Salzano, Salzanos 
127.  Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee 
128.  Anna Denisova, Anita-M 
129.  Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry


130.  Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads 
131.  Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132.  Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies  
137.  Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138.  Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139.  Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter


140.  Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141.  Heather Pyle, Welcome to My  Muse
142.  Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143.  Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144.  Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145.  Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146.  Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads 
147.  Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul 
148.  Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me  
149.  Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog 


150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151.  Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152.  Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153.  Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area 
154.  Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156.  Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157.  Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158.  Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color 
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman 


160.  Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161.  Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162.  Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163.  Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio 
165.  Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167.  Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168.  Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169.  Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings


170.  Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171.  Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172.  Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs 
173.  Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass 
174.  Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre  
176.  Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178.  Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179.  Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux

180.  Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181.  Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen 
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin 
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels 
{you are here!}
188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry 
189.  Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos

190.  Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191.  Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192.  Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197.  Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198.  Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious

200.  Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend
201.  Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202.  Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203.  Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204.  Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205.  Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206.  Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207.  Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208.  Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209.  Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210.  Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread

114 comments:

Judy said...

Great job Marie! You kept to the aesthetics of the components and did your partner proud! I love each piece!

diane hawkey said...

It looks like you stole thopse right off of a woodland sprite. Very nice job.

diane hawkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cindy said...

They are all Lovely! Great job!

beadworkbyh said...

This style is fabulous!! You really did a great job!

LeeLu Creations said...

Great job! I really like the earrings, simple yet earthy for impact. :)

balanced. said...

Ooo, I love those worn aged looking beads! Beautifully done!!

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Hi Marie! I think you did a great job with the focal. Very nice work on all of your creations. Especially love the earrings!

Cathryn said...

I think some elf is missing her jewelry! I like earthy myself--and your works of art are quietly stunning. They look like they would be perfect to wear when life gets hectic!

Round Rabbit said...

You did a great job Marie! I just adore the beads that Claire made - so different.

Spirited Earth said...

those are some crazy beads ..you did an amazing job and i love the bracelets and how you worked the multiple cording for the necklace

Kristen said...

Beautiful job Marie! Love what you did with that focal!

Erin S said...

Nice job, Marie! This is really different than your usual style--I love that you went outside your comfort zone and succeeded beautifully!
Erin S

runningonink said...

Nice job with just a different focus piece! I think your pieces turned out awesome! LOVE THEM!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Those bracelets would even look awesome stacked - Great job! Isn't it funny how sometimes we struggle and sometimes it falls right into place? You did a great job!

Anna Lear said...

You definitely made the best of this soup! In each piece you both highlighted and added to the focals, and it all came together wonderfully. Great job stretching your creative wings!

Beadroe said...

A very interesting combination of elements. I really like the earthy look.

jeanette said...

All three creations are absolutely lovely!

BluMoon said...

Nice Marie, very interesting pieces, earthy like them a lot!
Jackie

Birgitta Lejonklou said...

Love the way You used Clair´s beads in those jewels!!! I am a great fan of her artistic beads and You mad a fantastic job with them ! ***lovelovelove :)

Laurel said...

Claire is an amazing polymer artist, and I love what you've done with her elements. I think my favorite are the earrings - the mixture of the icy glass with the warm wood tones of the polymer is just awesome!

Marian Hertzog said...

Really great job! Unusual mix but I love what you did with it!

Jennifer Cameron said...

Great job with the soup! I adore every piece. Those glass slices(?) are really neat!

Dee said...

Love it!! Love the last minute earrings too...they are wonderful! I think I would have struggled with the focal as well, but you did a wonderful job with it...fantastic!

Diana P. said...

Those are some very unusual and very cool beads. I think you did a great job especially because the focal is so very different.

Dana said...

#209 here...wonderful...great job...

Helmitarha said...

Wonderful job! All the pieces are stunning! The necklace looks like it belongs to a beautiful woodland creature.

EmandaJ said...

Hi Marie, I would have been completely and totally out of my element with what you received and so i doubly admirre what you have been able to accomplish -- a gorgeous set of pieces with great balance and a natural aesthetic. Wow!

(I decided to start at the bottom of the list (I'm in the middle at #95). I hope you get a really good response from the swap/hop -- So much fun!)

Emanda
ArtymeziaATyahooDOTcom
Artemisia's Studio

Deci said...

Wonderfully creative and unique.

N Valentine Studio said...

I LOVE the layout of that necklace, how cool! Wonderful job! Thank you for stopping by my blog, it's fun to read what everyone has to say about the pieces and even more fun to see what everyone did with their "soup"!

SavonFeutré said...

Very interesting!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous pieces! The colors - the earthy organic feel! Love it!

Pretty Things said...

All of those bracelets are terrific, and you used just the right metal with them! Those glass slices are intriguing -- I don't think I've seen those before!

Excellent job! (And yes, keep the earrings -- keep a bracelet, too!)

Jess Italia Lincoln said...

Marie everything turned out amazing! The polymer beads have such an organic feel, love the earthy colors & texture in your designs! It's great that you woke up and made two more pieces... definitely keep the earrings and a bracelet or the necklace - I would ;) Oh and the clear beads connected with the large Vintaj jump rings was a great idea!

Mags said...

You found a very tasty way to use the focal, leather cords accompany it so well! The earrings are so sweet :-D

sundownbeaddesigns said...

Your bead soup components would have really challenged me, although they are gorgeous! You did fabulous with them. Love the bracelet with the glass!

Tara P. said...

I've never worked with a focal like that either, but it looks amazing! Love the colors too!

Jennifer Pride said...

Nice! I especially like the bracelet made this morning! Nothing beats last minute inspirations.

Menka Gupta said...

wonderful work Marie! love all the pieces.

Sandi Volpe said...

Fantastic...love all the pieces.

Mary K. McGraw said...

You did a great job with the challenges that were presented to you. Love the organic feel of everything.

Palimpa Lim said...

I was looking forward to see what you would create, because I find Claires work so, so adorable - and I also love yours. Wow, what a fusion of totally different talents!!!
You did a great job by stringing the focal on the leather cord, I think, and the bracelets and earrings are just amazing. If I were you, I would keep it all - and wear it all the time.

fireflymyst said...

Great work on your designs. I love the look of the earrings:0

Hazel Ward said...

I love that you managed to incorporate that focal without it overwhelming the necklace (and you'd never know they been done this morning!)

SummersStudio said...

Ah, Marie, you did a fantastic job. This is such a different style for you. Isn't it lovely to be challenged outside of our usual?

Holly said...

Wow, Marie, you were quite prolific with this soupy goodness! And such gorgeous stuff you made too. Isn't it great when that last minute inspiration sparks?

Marcy Lamberson said...

elegant and natural- so pretty

Patsy Evins said...

Your pieces have a wonderful look of earthy sophistication! I absolutely love all of them!

Regina said...

What cool beads you had to work with and what awesome creations.

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

what interesting and unique pieces!! I really love that first bracelet - so nice. How fun!

Margot Potter said...

Beautiful!

Libby Leuchtman said...

Very nice. I love what you did with the focal.

roseworksjewelry said...

I especially like the bracelet :)

Everyday Gypsy said...

Wow! I love the colors and shapes of your soup. It is sometimes uncomfortable working with things we are not naturally drawn to do. But it can be so much fun too. And successful. All of your pieces are just beautiful.

stacilouise said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did with your soup!! The cording is perfect with those beads! The bracelet is wonderful.....so great!
I really liked those beads, I will have to check out her work...very earthy.

WondrousStrange said...

Very Earthy...great design work!!

Beadbug said...

Beautiful soup

For My Sweet Daughter said...

I would have been freaking out if I got that focal but you did it with style! My fave is the bracelet you made this morning! Awesome!
Shannon

Claire Maunsell said...

I find it so amazing that you managed to use everything with such panache! I still have components of yours to use, I only managed one thing...but will be using them up with great pleasure! Your work is incredible, and I'm so sorry if the focal gave you grief!

Lisa said...

Those are some unique ingredients! I love what you came up with.

Sig Wynne-Evans said...

I love your necklace!! GREAT job!!!

Sig

Wendy said...

Very pretty, I love the 2nd bracelet with the purple focal!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I love every piece you made. Both those bracelets are just delicious and I love those earrings so much! Fantastic!!

steufel said...

Coooool pieces. Love the idea with the leather-cord!

Cyndi L said...

Oh those colors! A perfect beachy feel :-)

Amy said...

That is so pretty!! Your soup focal and coordinating beads were so unique, and you served them well!!

Marcie A. said...

I know you say you don't normally work with those type focals, but I think it's very you. I think your swap partner did a great job nailing down the soft colors so prevalent in your work. This is a great collection for Spring and I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as we've enjoyed seeing it! Great job!

Lois Moon said...

I was really excited when I clicked open your page because within two second I knew who your partner was. Claire's beads are so distinct. And I love what you did with them. All of the pieces woork wonderfully as a set. I love the glass and chain in the bracelet.

Islandgirl said...

Those bracelets look great... I don't think you can ever wear/own too many bracelets!

Suzette Bentley said...

Beautiful creations and I just love all those beads.

Melissa said...

Love everything you made. Both of those bracelets are amazing. YOu did a great job for working with materials that you are not used to ;)

Gerry said...

I love it Marie. So earthy and back to nature.

CraftyHope said...

YUMMY! I love the earthy feel to each of your pieces. So natural! Great work, even down to the wire! :)

maryharding said...

You made 3 delightfully elegant and unique pieces. Love the color scheme and the fragile, organic look of many of the components. I love the way you strung the first focal on the cord. Brilliant.

Stunning- said...

What awesome statement pieces - I love that there is a whole set!

maneki said...

That's a very nice and earthy/rustic jewellery set. I especially fell for the chain bracelet. Great work!

Kristen said...

Oh Marie!!! I am so drooling looking at these! You ROCKED these ingredients and I am being such a pig drinking it all in!!! I am in AWE!

Boot ~C said...

the bracelets are divine

Shirley said...

Not only did you have awesome pieces to work with, but you totally showed them to perfection. LOVE what you did with all three of them. They are stunning pieces, and very wearable. Great job!

Rebecca said...

Great job! You've created something brilliant with beautiful but unusual (and challenging!) materials. I love it all, especially the first bracelet.

Andrew Thornton said...

How very creative! I love the different "soup ingredients". I think you've done a nice job making pieces that can be worn together.

Penny said...

What awesome pieces you made with your soup Marie. They are very earthly and warm. I love the pendant with the leather.

Courtney said...

I love what you did. I would have struggled with the focal, but you did an amazing job!!!!!

Christine Damm said...

Claire's beads are so different that they are a challenge-- I love them!-- but you did a wonderful job of letting them be the center of attention-- love that leather choker!

Francy said...

total coolness. all of'm.

Lutka And Co. said...

What neat beads you received! You did a great job! love the bracelet!
Linda

Lisa Godfrey said...

Beautiful Marie! I can't decide which I like best because they are all so pretty! :-)

Jenni C said...

You showed them off so wellI have been waiting to see what you did with these strong eclectic elements. I like the fine stranded necklace to go with the bail pod, just great

ViviBijoux said...

You really made the most of your beads, I really don't know where to start had I received that selection. But then it's the whole point isn't it?! Great job ^_^ Virginie ViviBijoux.com

Cathryn said...

Organic, earthy, and feminine. I believe some woodland elf is missing her jewels! Beautifully constructed and beautifully displayed! Congratulations and thank you!

somethingunique said...

Hello Marie-Noel,you definatly did your ingredients justice what a wonderful set of jewelry, very creative :) Lana from Ontario Canada

Terri said...

Love you solution of using the leather cords with the first necklace and the bracelets and earring are wonderful! You rocked out your bead Soup mix!!!

Loretta said...

I love the bead soup mix that you received, and you did a great job with the design.

Steph L. said...

I love your designs! You did a great job with your soup!

moonlitfantaseas said...

I would not have nkown how to treat such a focal, it would have been totally out of my comfort zone, but you managed to pull it off very well! I love the polymer beads you used in your bracelet, they are beautiful! and so are the bracelets, I love them!

Janet said...

Marie you so made really organic Coolness here! I think you have done a super great COOL job! Just lovely!

Emakaye said...

Hi Marie, so nice to meet through the Bead Soup Party.
You did a fantastic job with your soup. You created so many lovely pieces! Nice design style.
Ema

Valerie said...

That would've been hard for me also. You did a bang up job! I really like the composition and style. Also, thank you for following my blog.....I really appreciate it! Glad to be in this group with you.

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Marie, your soupe is great!! I really like the use of the leather. The 1st bracelet is my fav.

CAG- Crafts said...

Great soup, great pieces! Love the colors and the leather works perfect with the focal piece!

GraceC said...

Wow, you make the rest of us looklazy. I especially like the last bracelet. Would like to pick that up and get a better look at how you incorporated that glass. Really neat.

jamberry_song said...

Beautiful beads and I love what you did with them. Copper was the perfect choice; these have a really natural, earthy beauty that makes them come to live. So lovely, wonderful designing. I'm really loving that bracelet and those earrings. Everything works so well together, though, for a very contemporary artsy look. Love it!

Serena Trent said...

Wow, nice work! I still see you in the design.

KayzKreationz said...

They all turned out very nice, but I especially like the last one, the 2 strand bracelet. Very pretty.

Janea aka Naya said...

There is a beautiful, organic feel to your set. It's lovely and so original. I have also just caught up on your other posts. I am interested in teaching myself how to make lampworked beads and I was wondering if you had any tips, books, or sites that you found especially helpful. I also love your patina projects. Enjoying your work. It's lovely.

Kate said...

I love the earthy tones! You def got great milage out of your soup. Love it!

Michelle said...

Great job on the funky pieces. You did a wonderful job keeping them the focus of the pieces you made.
Bead Happy!
Michelle

Genea said...

Wow what awesome soup beads! I love the jewelry you made!

vintagesusie & wings said...

Fabulous BEAD SOUP Friend!!! I love what you designed with all your components... Beautiful work!Thanks for sharing your creativity!!
Smiles,
Susie

SueBeads said...

You definitely did a great job with those amazingly funky beads!

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Ohhh your soup mix is delicious. I love everything you have made but my favourites are the bracelets and earrings. Those beads are to die for. Well done!

Karyn
Australia

Malin de Koning said...

Marie, I would have had a problem with that focal also. It is so ... obscure ... ! LOL But isn't that why we love Claire's things. I do anyway. I think your solution is awesome. It really works, and that is a cool necklace. Wear it with a black polo neck when you go to an art exhibition. My friend Yvonne who is a superslim and kind of Swedish version of Jackie Kennedy, but arty instead, would look awesome in that piece. I'll tip her!

For the other pieces. I l o v e them.

All 4 are favourites.

lilred520 said...

Awesome! Love Everything!

French Elegant Jewelry said...

Nice designs and I enjoyed looking at all your other beautiful eye candy. I really like your jewelry style.