Monday, May 18, 2009

Copper Dream



Recently I have fallen in love with Copper. I have made a few fun bracelets and earrings that I can't show you yet because I have submitted them to Bead Trends magazine. This one is made with Rhyolite, Copper spacers and Red Aventurine. One of my favorite beads is Rhyolite. So colourful and multi toned. I love that I get such a variety of greens and coppers in the stones. I do however find them hard to locate. I have found a few at "Beads n' more" my local bead store, a few at Michael's and some on-line. I wish there was more access.
The colours in the picture are not quite as they are in real life. They blend much better. I had fun creating this simple mixed bracelet. I even made earring that are a close match. Hopefully you will get to see those in the November issue of Bead Trends:)
I love to read your comments...
Marie

No comments: