Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Treats in the Etsy Shop!!!

 These fun pendants are custom drilled, so if you like them as is, I don't have to drill them. You can use these in scrapbooking or in your jewelry as a pendant, a link or even a cabochon!  I have been looking for fun images and I love this owl from Piddix. It came with a set that was steampunk style and there are a lot of fun images I look forward to using.
 As some of you may know I was recently featured on the Beads of Clay Blog and I made a necklace that had a funky clock pendant {same sheet of images as the owl} I had some requests so I looked around for more clocks and found a great sheet with these clocks! So I made them into pendants for you and I have listed a few in my More Skye Jewels shop.
 I will have more that I hope to list during the week, I have a lot going on right now, so it may not happen, but I do try to sneak a few minutes here and there to add stuff to my shop and post things on my blog.
I also have some dragonflies that I am listing, they were originally from a special order, but they were left too long so I decided to relist them.

These two charms are a new item. These are going to go into my shop to see if they do well. Someone asked me if I had thought of making double sided charms. So here they are. This is one example, birds on one side and a flower on the other. The images are from Piddix and are some of her newest sets. I thought they had a nice vintage feel to them and a lot of nice bright colours :)


I hope you enjoy the new items, feel free to request something or just go straight to More Skye Jewels for all your shopping needs ;)

Thanks for being here!

Marie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful graphics!