Saturday, December 3, 2011

No Threats necessary thanks!

To the Anonymous person that posted a comment on my blog with threats. I would like you to know that I was not the one driving the van that cut you off. See, in the Christmas spirit, I donated that van to a couple in need of a better vehicle than what they had. I am so sorry they cut you off on the road, that was not polite. I mentioned to them the incident and they apologize. They will also be removing the decals on the back of the van, something I had already asked them to do. In future, please keep your threats off my blog, you never know for sure the situation and I certainly don't appreciate the comments, since I have always been a very courteous driver.

Merry Christmas!!

Marie

6 comments:

somethingunique said...

well said Marie...i am sorry that happen to you.
ttfn Lana :)

The Crazy Creative Corner said...

While we all get mad at rude (or distracted) drivers, there are those for whom sense is not a common commodity. I'm sorry that sort decided to blow off their steam in threatening manner to you. I pray they are not the follow-thru sort on whatever they said and will read your post.

Mellisa said...

Oh dear!! I'm baffled that if they wanted to express their feelings about "your" driving that they wouldn't just send you an email?! Why post anonymously and why on your blog? On a related note, how great of you to donate your van...hopefully the good karma kicks in soon :)

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Aw Marie, I am so sorry someone would do that to you :( ((HUGS)) You are amazing! What a warm and wonderful thing to do to donate your van! I'm with Mellisa, hopefully your goodness will come back on you soon!!

Spirited Earth said...

whoa,how scary, that someone is so unable to control their emotions as to actually place a threat to you on a public forum..is that even legal?

on a different note..you are so kind to help out others..hope they remove all your identity from that van right now..

Anonymous said...

*sigh* this post has haunted me since last night. I really do believe the best about people but occasions like this reminded that belief does not make it real. It must be a terrible burden to be that consumed by anger and doubly so to lack the filters as to what is an appropriate way to express that anger.

I wish you and yours a joyful and peace filled holiday season.