Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Overdoing it

 Well darn it all! It seems I have done it to myself already! I am so ready to get going and really bring new life to my business that I think I have worn myself out and am making myself sick. Woke up with a massive headache and now I am so dizzy I can barely work!
I have managed to get some important things done this week so far. I got my new ad made with the help of my dear friend Ella of Calico Collage. What would I do without her and my sister when it comes to graphic design!! Keep your eye out for this ad in a few strategic places coming soon. 
 Here is another version of it. They may be a little blurry but I enlarged them so you could see them better. I am really excited about the amount of exposure that Skye Jewels and More Skye Jewels will be getting this year. I am really pushing my brand so that it can become more and more recognized as I push myself to achieve more. I have so many things on the go, so many new ideas to share, I can't wait to see what happens this year!

Now I am going to ghet back to work and hopefully find some time to rest this afternoon. I am supposed to go to the doctor's for my post treatment checkup, but with the way I feel right now...we will see.

See you again soon!

Marie 

3 comments:

Michael and Cherrie Fick said...

Pace yourself honey. You know it is not a word we moms understand. It will be there tomorrow. Happy to see you working.

Unknown said...

HEY!!! I am thrilled to see you happy but if you are wearing yourself out you need to take a bit of a break! Said with much love!

Sharyl said...

You know how it needs to be done...nice and slowly... Glad you are so full of ideas and enthusiasm though! :-)