Thursday, December 9, 2010

SKYE JEWELS OPEN HOUSE

 So my Christmas Open House is on this Saturday! So I am letting everyone know hoping to have a few more people turn up! I know that most of you who read this blog are far away, and that's OK, but I do know there are a few local fans that must look at it on occasion, so this is for you, the local fan!
 I have been hard at work trying to somewhat control and tone down the destruction that my children cause on a daily basis, I have been perking things up and I have certainly been on a cleaning frenzy!
 I can't seem to catch up EVER! but at least I am trying to get it to look decent! I am hoping that things will be clean enough for the Christmas decorations to go up tonight of tomorrow, and I keep asking the kids to help out so we can decorate, but no one seems to get the picture!! I guess if you want things done right you have to do them yourself!
 All the items pictured here are available! I have over 500 pieces to choose from! I have almost 100 bookmarks, over 200 pairs of earrings, necklaces galore and bracelets to make you swoon! {sorry, that just sounded good, lol} I am making more bracelets, bookmarks and purse charms etc... to give you a good selection. I am even going to do a little baking to tempt your taste buds!! {My gingerbread is to die for!!}

 I am going to have a draw, not sure of the prize yet. I am going to have sale prices to fit your budget! I have surprise specials going on all day! You will not be disappointed!!


Most pieces of jewelry have Art Beads included in the designs as well as semi-precious stones, genuine Swarovski Crystals, Vintaj Natural Brass, Sterling Silver and so much more! You do NOT want to miss this show!!

I still have a few little pieces that are in my Vintage Romance collection. I hope to find a little extra time to make the pieces in my head before the show, but we will have to see! I am planning on separating all the collections or styles into their own displays, but time is a serious problem, so I will simply try to accomplish as much as I can!
I have a few "Not Granny's Pearls" pieces left, no time to make more, but next week I do have time for special requests! I might make a couple pairs of earrings, who knows! There are only 24 hours in a day and I do need to sleep! lol
This should be the best OPEN HOUSE I have ever had! I have invited a lot of people, put up signs for people to see, advertised on the internet and I hope to do a little more! I will not post my Home address on the computer, but if you want to come, e-mail me at skyejewels@live.com and I will give you the address!


Don't forget to bring Friends!!
See you on Saturday from 12-4pm!!



Marie

7 comments:

Martha said...

I hope it goes well. I wish I could be there. ;}

Beatnheart said...

The very best of luck to a hard workin lady...I love the bead colors of the second piece (little house)

JLYNNJEWELS said...

I wish you the best of luck with your Open House - love your designs and creativity - I'm sure it will be a huge hit :)
Hugs! Janice

Michael and Cherrie Fick said...

I haven't talked to you in a little bit. I see you on line allllll the time. When on earth could you make that much jewelry? My goodness you must never sleep. That has to be it. Talk to you after this weekend. Good luck.

SummersStudio said...

Best of luck, Marie!

Mary Harding said...

Wish you a fun and successful Open House. Your work looks so beautiful. Happy Holidays!!

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

Oh my goodness, I know exactly what you're going through getting ready for your open house! Just did all of that myself a couple weeks ago. Two things I did to make things a lot easier...#1 - had the open house at night so I didn't have to wash windows! LOL! And #2 - I paid a young adult from our church was trying to earn money for a missions trip to come and clean my house and tend the refreshments during the open house. BEST of luck to you!!