Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Sorry I have not posted in so long, sometimes life gets in the way! I am hoping to be able to do it more now with the New Year! So first off, new pieces!!
A new Skye Jewels piece with a pretty Fleur De Lis!!


 A new Menagerie piece with a so sweet little butterfly!
And another Menagerie piece with a sweet little heart and a Vintaj dangle, one of the pieces from my latest order!!
 This fun necklace has a little of everything, but my sea/beach inspired pieces are doing so well I will be making them regularly!!

Like this fun Turtle necklace! I normally try to stay away from Micheals but I was given a GC for Christmas so why not!! Fell in love with this beauty!!

So, short and sweet today! Wishing you a happy and prosperous NEW YEAR!!

Marie

2 comments:

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

They are all really great!
I love that turtle, he's adorable and that's my daughter's new favorite word.
Shannon C

Anonymous said...

great work, such simple things become so beautiful.keep it up Marie