Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crazy BTW

Here we are once again and I am frustrated with myself for waiting so long to post something! That is life in my world! I would love to do more and get more accomplished everyday, but God won't give me more hours!! No matter how often I ask, it just never happens! lol
So this is my "other" bead table, aka, my kitchen table! Watch out family! Mommas takin' over!! lol
I do have a room of my own, and I also have an office, but I need more room! I know there are other designers out there thinking the same thing! Well, my table is big enough to have one end for my "dirty" work and still have room for all 6 of use to eat comfortably.
SO I have been working my tail off! I have a couple of special orders ready and sitting there waiting for packaging and shipping. That is tomorrow's job. I still have two more orders to finish before I can go to the post office. I don't know how some people manage to go every day to ship, but in my world I am lucky to get there once a week! Thanks goodness for all my patient customers!!

I have a fun and eclectic mix of things going on here, I hope you are enjoying the view ;) I don't even know half the stuff on here right now. and yes I do need to clean up! Tomorrow or the tomorrow after...

Latest experiments... RINGS! I need to patina these, but they look interesting ;) I know I will get better at it as time goes on, let's hope it works out! I actually really enjoy making the rings, but it is hard! I need some dead soft wire, but this stuff was cheap and way better for practicing. Someday soon...


What's on your Bead Table??

Marie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I can see how busy you are! You hit the floor running! The things you make are so Lovely, wow its great to see a glimpse into your doings.

Unknown said...

Oh you are very busy and your charms are gorgeous. Don't you worry about how often you post because your content is what we love!

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh so busy! I am in production mode on my pendants and have taken over the coffee table. That way I can actually watch tv and interact with other humans in the house, if they choose to sit with me there!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Holly said...

What a Bead Table! You sure are busy...I'm envious :)

Latasha said...

Bunnies are on my table... well not table as such as my lap mostly...

I just found out we have a bead store in town that does classes, and I will be taking a ring class soon myself :) Also they told me there is a guy in town, near me, that teaches lampwork bead classes :) beaming... so I will be looking into that... SO EXCITED.

Michael and Cherrie Fick said...

I can so identify with the space issue. I have a decent size bedroom for my studio but I have so many completed designs and sooooo much inventory of everything I could open my own small shop so the corner of my desk is for designing and no matter what I do it is not enough space. Then the downstairs kit table is were I work on metals but I have to lug everything down there to do it so it isn't easy to get going. I have visions of a large workbench in the garage but it is full of our stuff we need to spend time getting rid of. We are going to make a table for the patio so I can work out there. You might say I need much more space. In my dreams!