Thursday, April 5, 2012

NEW SIZE!! NEW IMAGES!! Ephemera Pendants by Skye Jewels!!

I have been working on these for quite some time. Finally they are ready!! So very excited to be able to share them with you! Almost 30 images with more to come soon! These are all 1X3, so a much longer pendant. I was inspired to make these bigger pendants since one of the "in" things for the year is large pendants!
So I have a few different styles... Eiffel Towers and Bees...
Vintage Roses in different colours...
These amazing birds!! Love them!
Vintage Alice in Wonderland!
A mix of Butterflies and a Mushroom...
And a mix of everything else including a hint of Steampunk, and a little royal flair!

ALL Images are by Calico Collage and will be available for purchase soon...


I hope these inspire you to create something new! They will be selling for $8.50 in my shop as soon as I list them. The 1X2 are $8 so these are only a tad more. I will try to make something to show you how they look in a finished piece of jewelry, just need about 6 more hours in a day! Lol.


Thanks for visiting, let me know if you are looking for something...


Marie

10 comments:

GulloftheSea said...

Oh Marie!!! These are gorgeous! I love them all! My favorite are the Eiffel Tower set and Alice, I love love Alice!

Norella Bouchard said...

They turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see a finished piece displaying one of these lovely! And thank you for the shout out! <3

Donna Bradley said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! They're all beautiful, but I am especially drawn to the roses. And the new size will be perfect as a pendant. :)

Latasha said...

WOW... love them. A lot.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! I love the birds, of course.

Lisa S.

Manola Maria said...

All of them are exquisite, but my favorites are the Eiffel Towers and the Vintage Roses. Beautiful!!!!!

SummersStudio said...

They all look so nice. I love this shape and have been playing with it a little myself. I think it's a perfect size for a longer necklace.

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

I LOVE these! Especially the size and shape. The butterflies are fantastic!

SueBeads said...

Love them Marie!

Sharyl said...

My totally put together niece has told me that larger pendants are really in on campus now. She's how I stay "in the know" with what's in fashion! Sounds like we're on the right track! :-)