Monday, April 20, 2009

Beading Tool Carrying Case




For those of you who do not know me, I love to be organized. Now if you came to my house you would say "Is she kidding? This place is a mess!" Well, when you have four kids who are constantly trying to destroy your house, I guess it goes without saying, it is bound to be a little messy. If you were to take a closer look, you would notice that I have a method to my madness, even if unseen to the untrained eye. Even though my work room is overcrowded and I usually end up working on the floor, all my beads are organized in containers and my scrapbooking supplies are all in cases and sorted by colour and type of supply etc... Needless to say, when I was offered this case from artbeads.com I was ecstatic! A place for all my tools :D Need I say more?? You can find yours here on the artbeads.com website. I got the large one, I figured I could grow into it a little. ;) always need an excuse to spend money. They have a whole bunch of styles to choose from and they are mostly affordable. The leatherette ones are very affordable and the fancy ones are well priced, but a little out of my budget {but oh so cute}.
I have a couple of bracelets and earring sets to post so come back again soon.

No comments: