Thursday, April 2, 2009

Carnelian and Rhyolite


These colours together with this clasp just hit me like a brick wall. Sometimes when I am creating something new, I just go with the flow and you just never know what is going to come out of it. When I was done this one all I could think of was a warm fall evening watching the setting sun with the smell of leaves decaying and a warm breeze in the air. Yes I could see all that. lol. I am not sure if I will be able to part with this one. I am quite attached to it. Maybe I will make a look alike and sell that one instead. lol.
I used Carnelian nuggets that I purchased from Fire Mountain Gems and Rhyolite that I got from a local store called Beads 'n More. The clasp in just a plain metal clasp I found at Wal-Mart of all places. Who would have thought!!
Come back soon, I have a whole bunch of new projects just waiting to be added to my blog.
Marie

No comments: