Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sahara Swirls

I think the name came from the sand I put the bracelet on to take the picture more than the bracelet itself. lol. I think it works though. It certainly has the right colours for that name. This is one of the first bracelets I made after I discovered copper. It must be 2 or 3 months now? I just loved the way it looked, so much warmer than silver, and a nice change from what I was doing to start. These last six months have been a discovery of my artistic skills. Having never made a piece of jewelry in December, to being able to make pieces that are being published within just a few months. God has given me a great gift and I want to use it for good and to better our lives.
The large copper beads and golden pearls are from Fire Mountain Gems and the lampwork beads are from Beadazzled. Everything else is from Beads n' Plenty More my local bead store.

Thanks for coming back...

Marie

No comments: