Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Spring Muse"


Are those beads not the most gorgeous beads ever??? I will tell you in a second where you can get some like them. First I want to tell you a little about what has happened with these beads. lol. Don't worry it's nothing bad.
I have had these beads for maybe a week or two, and I have had them sitting on my desk somewhere I can easily see them. There are two other sets that I got with these, that are also within viewing distance. I have been catching my breath every time I looked over at them and wondering how I could possibly make anything look good enough to compliment these amazing beads. My almost 9 year old daughter comes into my workshop {formerly known as my dining room} and stars playing in my beads. She wants me to show her how to make earrings. So I finally just grab these beauties, not even thinking about it much, and pull out a few sterling plated silver beads and bead caps, sterling french hooks, and silver plated pins.
I swear I was not even planning anything in particular, these earrings just happened!! That is it. They just came out of nowhere and voila! About 20 minutes after I hung them up on my earring rack, my friend Barbara came by and wanted to look at some stuff. Right away she spotted these and had to have them! She also ordered a bracelet to co-ordinate. That is why I named them spring muse.

I was lucky enough to stumble onto this blog on a day when she was doing a giveaway. I entered and amazingly enough I won!! It has been a really long time since I have won anything and I was thrilled because I genuinely fell in love with the beads. I even went onto her Etsy shop and bought two more sets including the pair I used in these earrings.
You can find beads like these at SueBeads she has a link to her Etsy shop on her blog and there you can find a variety of stunning beads, or you can special order something just for you.

Thanks Sue, for sending me my Muse :)

Marie

1 comment:

SueBeads said...

Thanks Marie for such kind words! I'm glad your daughter was able to help you come up with something that you loved so much and that sold so fast!!!!!