Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Spring Blossoms

I have never claimed to be a good photographer, I have claimed the opposite on several occasions. These pictures prove that of course. lol. One of these days I will have to take a photography course and get a decent camera.

This bracelet is one I finished just last night or should I say this morning? I think it was about 1am when I finally went to bed. My husband was snoring last night, he doesn't usually but he is having problems with allergies right now, so needless to say he was keeping me up. Instead of fighting the hopeless battle of trying to fall asleep, I got up and finished 4 special orders and made 2 extra bracelets on top of that.

I guess when I am on a roll...I am on a ROLL. lol.

I used chunky Bali style pewter beads in about 3 sizes. I also used Bali style Lentil Bead caps. These have to be my new favorite. It just adds so much to the bracelet, now I need to get more because I used them all up.

I also used large side drilled fresh water pearls and those gorgeous lentil beads that I got from Beadazzled. Same place I got everything for this bracelet except the toggle and pearls.

Don't forget to enter Silver Parrot's Bead Giveaway contest, she has a HUGE hoard of beads that she is giving away and she wants everyone to enter!! Make sure you check it out before it is too late!!! The deadline is Friday midnight so HURRY!!

Keep coming back I will have lots more to show you this week

Marie

No comments: