Sunday, January 22, 2012

Seahorse!

I have a bin full of ceramic and porcelain pendants and a brain full of ideas waiting to come out! It feels so good when something comes of those long held images. They need to come out, but they sometimes need a little time, or a little chaos! I am all about chaos! lol You should see my studio! I don't know what it is but I need to be surrounded by stuff to be able to create! I need to see my beads and be able to let my mind wander.
 That seems to work best for me. Just letting creation happen! That might be why art bead are my favorite thing to buy! They were someone else's inspired treasure. Having that in my hands helps me to be inspired as well!
 Nan Emmett has an amazing eye for making earthy pieces! I love the way she works the clay. You can find her Spirited Earth shop on Etsy, but beware, she is very popular, so her shop rarely has anything left in it! ;)
You will be seeing many more pieces come out in my shop with her beautiful pendants this spring. I am working on a few Ocean pieces as we speak, so keep coming back! You can find most of my pieces online either in my Etsy shop or on my website. Always new things getting listed!!

Marie

5 comments:

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

That is just beautiful, Marie! I love how you "backed" the pendant with the filigree...but, that beaded chain you made is just awesome!

SoulsFireDesigns said...

This piece is definitely in my top 10 of pieces you've made, just GORGEOUS! So perfect!!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! I loved everything in your etsy shop too. You definitely have a talent for this! :)

Rising Designs said...

Just beautiful. I hope you sell it soon!

Unknown said...

I love this piece!