Saturday, February 4, 2012

Angel Wings with Calico Collage!

I was privileged enough to get to work with Ella Bouchard of Calico Collage last week. I had a need of some Angel Wings for a customer of mine and knew Ella could come through for me!
 We talked back and forth over the internet and worked together to come up with exactly what my customer would totally fall in love with! What an amazing job she did for me!
I needed to be able to have pairs, so she flipped the entire image sheet and made a duplicate in mirror image. Now you have have singles or pairs! Perfect!!
I am looking forward to creating something with these for my own shop, but I did not have any left to create a piece of jewelry for you to see...yet! For now the pendants in the second and third pictures will be going for the custom order, but I have listed everything in the first picture and a few more singles as well, in my Etsy shop!
 There is a nice mix of Steampunk and whimsical images. I will also make more if the demand is there. 


Ella will be listing the sheet for everyone else to have a chance to buy it, today in her Etsy shop!! So if the wings are not for you, go have a look around anyways, you never know what might inspire you :)
Looking forward to hearing what you think of these amazing images! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!!


Marie

 

6 comments:

Cheryl K said...

Very pretty angel wings! I love the variety.

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha said...

Sorry, I had to delete my first post, because of all the misspellings. I love the angel wings! Your pendants look great!

Lupe Meter said...

These are awesome! I have bought images from Ella before for transfer pendants, butterflies mainly. I love these crosses. In fact...just went there and bought me a sheet of these beautiful wings plus her vintage crosses. I did see her steampunk ones too...nice! Thanks for sharing!

Norella Bouchard said...

Thanks Marie for the Fab idea of Angel Wings! I loved working with you on this project. We will have to do it again soon! <3

Anonymous said...

They came out so pretty! I love Ella's work. I think your customer will be very happy!!!