Thursday, July 9, 2009

Etsy Features!!

Here are some of the new items I placed in my Etsy shop yesterday. I am hoping to get little more traffic to my shop, and perhaps get my first sale. Soooo... I am looking for a few good Women to give me some advice and let me know what you think. Is there anyhing I should do differently?? Do I need to advertise?? Do I need to do something else??
Let me know what you think and if any of you go to my shop and purchase something, put a note in the comment section and add "SkyeBlog" and I will refund your shipping through Paypal. I will be adding more items in the next few days, so I will keep this special going until July 17th in honor of my daughter's 9th Birthday {big Grin from Emma}.

Looking forward to hearing your comments.
Marie

2 comments:

SueBeads said...

Marie - check my blog!
Sue

SummersStudio said...

Hi Marie. Love the brightness of the photo of the necklace. I checked your shop and one thing I'd do is put in measurements, eg 'the necklace is 18 inches in length.' Another thing that I found useful when I first started out was to ask for a critique on the Etsy forum. There's a section a ways down for it. People are usually quite helpful and not at all mean. Just let them no you are new to Etsy. It's a great way to get some outside opinions from strangers and to get people looking at your things. Let me know if you post any of my pendants in Etsy. Happy to blog it!