Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Etsy Listings and Earrings

I spent a little time on my Etsy shop yesterday and listed some of those bookmarks. I have more on order because it seems to have turned into a requested item already. I have not sold anything yet in my Etsy shop, or my website for that matter but my customers around here are going for them. I am starting to have more traffic on my website though, so I am sure it is just a matte of time now. Perseverance is the key I am told. I don't think I am doing too bad considering I only started making jewelry in January. 3 publications coming out, a few solid sales
and a whole bunch of new on-line friends. Sounds like a good beginning to me.


This bookmark was just listed in my Etsy. It is made of Antiqued Embossed Brass and I added a Vintaj filigree spacer, filigree bead caps and a really pretty Ocean Jasper bead.

These earrings are All Vintaj products with the addition of a petty purple Swarovski Crystal on each earring. These are so elegant and pretty, I would just love to wear them. Unfortunately for me Brass swells up my ears. I did just order some stuff from Fire Mountain Gems that is supposed to help. We will see and I will let you know. I don't know when I will get the chance to list some of my new earrings on Etsy, but keep checking back to see...

Marie




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Marie
You rock! Only beading since January??!! I would have never guessed..you have come a long way in such a short time. Your new earrings and the book marks are so pretty. It's so nice to hear you're having so much fun, meeting lots of people (that's the best part!)...and publications around the corner! - Can't wait to hear more about those! Congrats!

Silver Parrot said...

You've made great progress in a very short time! Congrats! Love the earrings, but I have the same metal allergy issue. It's why it took me so long to use any base metals (brass, gunmetal, etc.) in my designs.