Friday, July 17, 2009

Last Teaser!!! Use The Muse II

I could only submit 2 photos of my project and since I thought this one turned out pretty well I figured it would make a nice last minute teaser!! The last day to submit is tomorrow and I got it all done last night. Now the anticipation begins. I picked this toggle clasp because it seemed to go well with the colours and theme. So all you can see is a few bits and pieces of the interwoven strands of the necklace. You will have to go to The Beader's Muse to see the finished result. Of course I will be posting it as well so come see me here too...


Marie

4 comments:

Oblibby said...

Wow Marie, if that's the clasp can't wait to see the rest of it. I am sure it will be stunning.

Lisa

Erin Siegel said...

Looks gorgeous!

Silver Parrot said...

LOVE that clasp!

sharon said...

Looks beautiful Marie!