Sunday, August 9, 2009

Holidays!!!

So today we leave on holidays. This is the first holiday we have taken in about 4 years. It should be interesting, the grand-parents are taking us and most of the family will be coming and going for the better part of a week. In the meantime I am setting up automatic posts and if everything goes as planned you will have something to look at about every 2 to 3 days.



Today I am posting a wire wrapped necklace that I made a week or so ago. I mixed quite a few different kinds of beads and put them in a somewhat random pattern that I think turned out quite well. I can tell you for sure that there is 2 kinds of fresh water pearls, pink marble, ruby quartz, blue crazy lace agate and I think Aventurine. I love the mix of colours in this one, it was not my usual mix which is nice, since I like to challenge myself now and again.

Enjoy your week and I will reply to any posts I get after I get back August 18th.

Hugs

Marie

1 comment:

Anabela Miranda said...

Hi Marie,

I wish you have the very best holiday as possible. Have a great time.

Hugs