Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Linked"

I wanted to see if I would get the same effect trying different colours in similar earrings. I did the first in all pink and the second with 2 pink and 1 green. I love these links and have sold everything I have made using them, As soon as I run out though that will be it I think. Time to move on to something else.
Result: I prefer one colour to a mixed colour set. The pink are just so much softer and delicate. The pink and green is still fine but there just seems to be something missing. I love dyed pearls, having such a variety of colours to choose from is wonderful. I will have a great many new "pearl" earrings to show you in the coming weeks as I get ready for my fall shows. I am already booked for the first two weekends in November with the possibility of the other two as well.
I will be making a massive amount of inventory right now to compensate for the lack of time I will have once the shows start.
I am sure many of you know what I am speaking of
Have a great day!!
Marie

1 comment:

Silver Parrot said...

I like both. The mixed color version gives you variety while the single color version is more "classic."