Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some Newbies and The Secret Garden

 I wanted to share some new pieces I made last week. I am a big fan of Cherrie of EnLaLumiere and her wonderful combination of Czech glass. I thought I would give it a try and see what came of it. Of course, I had to add some Jade Scott, I have been hoarding these and thought it was about time I let some go. The top one is a combo or earth tones to coordinate with the colours inside the Cherries pendant. Lots of green and orange mixed with Copper. The bottom one has a lot of the same, only I added some fun red recycled paper beads. I really like the way these turned out, they are certainly not my usual style, but it's nice to stray from the ordinary on occasion.
 Let's not forget there are two days left to vote!! Today and tomorrow until midnight. I need your help to win! Please go over to the Vintaj Blog and vote for #10 :) I am fighting hard to keep the lead, but I can't make it without your help!!
Thanks so much to all of you!!

Marie

5 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

Very pretty pieces, Marie! I like the last one with the flowers in particular.

Spirited Earth said...

i have fallen in love with czech glass beads..
these are so colorful,the jade scott pendants are wonderful additions..beautiful

Joella said...

oh Mariehese ...these are so lovely:) Beautiful choice of colors !!! J.

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

Original and lovely design. Love the colors.