Monday, January 19, 2009

Pink Passion

I loved pink as a child and when that obsession wore off I hated it for years. Now that I have children of my own, I relish being able to dress my girls in pink and I seem to have found a new passion for it. This bracelet stems from that passion being renewed.

I used memory wire as the base, it is so simple to use and I love the way that it looks when it is done. I used an assortment of metal beads and a nice variety of pink glass beads. There is really no rhyme or reason to the way I select the beads and thread them on, it just happens. When I have a little more experience under my belt that might change and I might have a vision of how I want to assemble a particular bracelet. For now I am learning from my mistakes and getting a feel for the different techniques out there. I can not wait to see what I will be able to create...

No comments: