Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Preview of things to come...

I have been busy working on a "little" project! I am almost done but it has taken a really long time! I will hopefully be opening a new Etsy shop this week... SkyeJewelsExtras ...I am planning on having handmade items and perhaps a few other things. The first item to come out of all this is these little Ephemera charms. A lot of time, energy and detail went into these little pieces. I have selected three people to receive some of these as samples. I hope to be able to ship those out by the end of the week.


I have 120 waiting to be drilled, 60 waiting to be varnished and then lots of pictures to take! I think I will sell some in singles and others in groups of 3 and 5. I hope to hear what you all think!!

This has been a very time consuming project, I hope you all have not forgotten about me :)

Marie

10 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

hey marie, these are GORGEOUS!! very vinatge! ;o)

Good luck with the new adventure!

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

SueBeads said...

Marie - those look great! Can't wait to see them finished! What are they -wood?

Silver Parrot said...

These look so pretty! Are they on Scrabble tiles or...? I think I see a blue-green one with my name on it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have been a busy bee...best of luck with the new shop. The charms look great, let us know when you get the shop open.

SummersStudio said...

What a busy girl you've been. These are great. Best of luck with the new shop.

Anonymous said...

i think these are quite pretty!

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

These are great? Are the images on wood? I really like the one with the word Song on it. I love the blues and greens together. Good luck on your new adventure!

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

Beautiful. Great idea. Should sell nicely. Your hard work will pay off.

Pretty Things said...

Those are gorgeous! GORGEOUS! Makes me want to grab a handful and run!!!!! Ha ha, you can't catch me! :-)

Esther said...

superbes petites lettres de scrabble!!