Friday, November 13, 2009

Long Lampwork Necklace


I gt these beads at Michael's ages ago {which means early this year} lol. I did only start this year after all. They are small lentil beads with green or cream centers and I still love them. I have a few left but this necklace just happened and I am so pleased with it!!
The spacer bars are from Alicediy on Etsy and I may just have to order some more. Next year anyways, I think I have ordered all my supplies for the year now. They have a huge variety of basic supplies at a great price. You should really check them out!!

Here is a close up, I just did simple loops with the lampwork beads and some bead caps. I attached the spacer bars with copper jump rings and Voila!! I wish I could give the beads justice with my photography, but alas you know my dilemma well. lol. Maybe I should be asking for photography classes for Christmas, what do you think?? lol

Have a great weekend and keep Kelly Morgan {Silver Parrot} in your prayers and thoughts, she is going to need all the Internet hugs that we can give her. {go to her blog to know more about what I am talking about}

Marie

2 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Pretty necklace...I find longer necklaces are more popular right now!

I've been saying for three years I'm going to take photography lessons...haven't so far... :0) maybe someday!

Cheers

Niveditha said...

Really a beautiful piece.My vote also for longer necklaces. We have the option of wearing it double layered also...