Monday, September 21, 2009

Copper and Green Charm Bracelet


I made this one last week and was glad that I took pictures of it right away since I managed to sell it this weekend. I used some copper wing charms and a nice variety of green beads including some rhyolite beads, light green crackle glass, bicone beads and Czech glass beads.

The chain I used was very ornate and solid. It really added a lot of texture to the entire piece.

I love the mixed greens and browns of the Czech glass as well as the bevelled edges. The colours really worked well with the copper.

I used bead caps with the rhyolite, and I wire wrapped almost everything directly to the chain for durability.
Now I just hope the girl who bought the piece with love it as much as I for a very long time.

Marie

1 comment:

SueBeads said...

Nice bracelet, Marie! I can see why it sold so quickly!