Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Charm Bracelets in my Etsy Shop!!


I have been working hard on a line of charm bracelets. I have completed 6 so far and have more waiting to be assembled. This first one is copper with lampwork glass and a mix of pink and blue beads.

I love the copper key charms, they are really cute and fun.

This one is also copper but with rose colours and vintage pearls. Both of these bracelets are now listed in my Etsy shop along with another one made with greens and brass.

Short post this morning since I have so much to do, I just hope you keep coming to visit me :)

Marie

2 comments:

Lisa Crone said...

These are so fun! I love them all! Thanks for the inspiration today! :)

Silver Parrot said...

Very pretty - I especially like the one with the coral flower beads.