Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bracelets and Bead Goodies


For lack of anything better to post right now, I am posting some bracelets I made this summer. I have not had the time or the lighting to take pics of any of my new stuff, but I will have to this week, before my first show for the season on Friday. This is a Jasper oval bracelet. I love how this feels on, smooth and lightweight. I also love the Elegance of the stones and the richness of the deep colours.

This bracelet is a mix of blue crazy lace Agate, copper flower beads and Apatite chips. I love these colours. I always tend to gravitate to greens but on this occasion I fell in love with these teally blues.

I got some fun new pieces to work with this last week. These Filigree rings are from Olay on Etsy. I think they are so pretty, but I will have to experiment since at this moment I have no idea what to do with them. I know I will try a dangle or two, and I will also try some wire wrapping. I will post the results when I figure it out. Feel free to leave some ideas and suggestions.

These little toggles are my favorite to use with a fun lightweight or dainty bracelet. I tried to get copper and bronze but the copper sold right before I put through my cart on Etsy. {sound familiar Kelly??}

Like Lorelei I have just invested in some expensive sterling silver wire. I ordered it two weeks ago and got it on Friday. I am working on earrings and a few other things. We will see how it turns out :)

Marie

1 comment:

Silver Parrot said...

Love the jasper oval bracelet! Good luck with your wire - can't wait to see what you do with it.