Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Craaaaazy Busy!!


First of all, I got my issue of the October Bead Trends and I got to see my very first piece published on page 20. Another nice surprise was that it is also on the table of contents page. My photography as always leaves something to be desired, but here is a preview of what you will see.

Of course this just does not do my piece justice, but that is why you need to go get the magazine, so you can see how wonderful they made my bracelet look.




On another note, one of my newer creations. I have a lot of new stuff I would like to show you, but with the weather changing so fast here, I am not sure where to take my pictures. I think I am going to set something up in my kitchen, since that is where I get the best natural light.

This necklace is made with Peridot Serpentine and Rough Tourmaline ovals and 4mm rounds. I also used Vintaj chain and a toggle from them as well.

Hope you enjoyed all the goodies
Come again soon :)

Marie

6 comments:

SueBeads said...

Nice! I have a subscription to that magazine but haven't received my first issue yet...

Kristen said...

Congratulations on the publication! :) Beautiful bracelet!

Azure Accessories said...

Congratulations...lovely bracelet!

I know what you mean about taking photos...I've been taking mine outside as well because I couldn't find a great spot inside...but...just realized yesterday that my laundry room of all places has the perfect window with just the right amount of light...I use that room almost daily...you would think I would have noticed that 3 years ago...??? :0)

Good luck on you photo location!
Cheers

Silver Parrot said...

Love the necklace and I've been wondering where my October issue of "Bead Trends" is. It's usually here by now!

Sherry said...

Congratulations on the publication!!! Wow, I feel like a know a celebrity....hahahahaha... very lovely bracelet. It's a hit!

Mellisa said...

Just looked through the digital issue- congrats on being included! I agree, their photography is beyond amazing!