Friday, October 22, 2010

New Creations for October!!

I have been a busy bee! I am thrilled to say that yes I did win the Maple Glow Challenge from Vintaj AND I also had a fantastic show on Wednesday night! 

 Ok, so this is a bad picture, but I really wanted the sunlight to reflect on the blanks to show all the amazing colours!
So this is the latest project! I learned the technique from Jess at Vintaj, and took it from there to make it my own. I am starting to make a tutorial of the techniques I have been using and hope to be able to have it together before the end of the season!
This is one closeup example that I made. I am hoping to list some of these in my Etsy shop to sell, and the others I have already started to use in some jewelry. I was going to take pictures of some of the stuff I made in the last couple of days, but my camera died as I was taking them, so I had to recharge the batteries. So no photos today, tomorrow when the light is good again, that is my plan!!
So these are a set of earrings I made using my "faux" enamel blanks. Of course everything I used for these is Vintaj and they are very easy to assemble. I may add some of these to my kits when ever I get those done and listed! I have had most of them ready for awhile, but they are just sitting there and I never seem to have time to photograph them and add the tags! Uhg! Time, I need an extra 10 hours a day to be able to do all the things I want to do!! Hopefully, the weekend goes well!
 This is one of my favorite pieces I have made! I made another one similar to this in colour but different in shape and that is one of the photos I wanted to share with you, but we have to wait... I have had really great comments from my local customers! I am hoping to make these regularly all I need is more chain! Perhaps I will sell them as finished pendants. We will see! I have a few projects to finish before I get to that!

Please leave me your comments!! I always love to read them!!

Marie 

3 comments:

SueBeads said...

Very Pretty Marie, and congrats on winning the challenge!

TesoriTrovati said...

suhWEET! Those are really cool. I have made things with Jess and it is amazing how her mind works. How fun would it be to work with these mixed media pieces all day long. Enjoy the day!
Erin

lunedreams said...

That green focal is AWESOME!! I'm a fool for green and that is just entrancing.