Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feeling like a Gypsy!

I simply adore these filigree pieces from Vintaj!! So pretty!! I could not resist adding a bunch of Crystals to them, I knew they would look elegant! I added a little bling to the ear wires too. Why not! They needed to follow the elegance of the rest of the earrings. I call them "Gypsy Princess"!  They are listed on my website!
 I know the pictures are almost the same, but I could not bring myself to add only one! lol
 On another note, these are for a custom order, for my favorite cupcake maker!! Her cupcakes are fabulously gorgeous! I just hope she likes the earrings... lol

Have a fabulous day!!

Marie

6 comments:

SummersStudio said...

The filigree is very pretty and romantic which you always do so well. I think I need a cup cake maker in my life. But then again, I'm looking down at my round tummy and thinking maybe that would be too much of a good thing.

KJ said...

Those are pretty. Your wire wrapping looks perfect.

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

Love those cupcake earrings!! And the filigree, yes, gorgeous!

Sharyl said...

The earrings on top are very pretty, very elegant! This second pair is unique and ingenious! I can't imagine a cupcake lover who wouldn't love these! I love all the elements you've put together in such a creative way.

Shai Williams said...

I just love the gypsy earrings. I can just picture them with some bangles made with the same filigree.

Unknown said...

I DO! I feel like a gypsy! Those are so pretty, Skye!

And how wonderful to create such personally expressive earrings for a cupcake maker!