Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Jaded"

I made this bracelet a couple of months ago with the intention of selling it. I am gaga over this cute pear shaped toggle clasp. My sister just had her 30th birthday last week and I gave her two bracelets and this is one of the ones she just had to have. Like me, her favorite colour is green, one of the very few things we have in common. I had promised something green for her birthday and made her a Chrysocolla, African Turquoise and Emerald bracelet. She loved it but I still gave her the option of getting a different one since it was her gift and I wanted her to be really happy with it. Since she could not decide between these two I let her have them both. What are sisters for!! She said she would do my logo for me for free! I can not wait to see it. {she is a graphic designer} I asked for something a little Celtic since my business is called Skye Jewels and it is named for the Ilse of Skye in Scotland.

Have a great week!!

Marie

,

No comments: