Thursday, May 7, 2009

*NEWS* Website Launch



To Start off I wanted to post something new since I have been unable to do so in a while because of some work I have been doing. {to be explained shortly}

These Earrings are both made with silver plated hooks, beads and bead caps. The blue ones have these gorgeous swirled lampwork beads that I totally fell in love with. I found them at my local bead shop "Beads n' More".

The right ones have these large Amethyst nuggets that I found at the same store. I love their pale soft colour it blends so well with the soft tones of silver. I am quite fond also of the lovely ornate bead caps also from "Beads n' More". You can always click on the pictures to get a more detail view.

Now for the big news!!!

I am launching my new website this month, most likely this week. Still called Skye Jewels, it is my new on-line store, where you can purchase your favorite piece of jewelry. I am excited to be doing this and look forward to hearing all your comments. This blog is linked of course, and you will be able to find me easily from here. Skye Jewels

I hope to see you soon!!!

Marie

No comments: