Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day & ArtBeads.com

I am part of the Beaders that Blog Program at Artbeads.com. I am lucky enough to have found these darling little hearts for their Valentine's Day Program and waited until today to post them!!
I created this bracelet using Vintaj wire and findings and my own fun and funky lampwork glass beads!

I wanted to give you a closeup of my new beads. I am still learning how to make them, but I may be able to post some in my new Etsy shop very soon. None of them are going to be exactly the same but I am getting closer at mastering that technique. I am mostly having fun experimenting!!

Back to the whole reason I am writing this blog post!
Some amazing hearts similar to these can be found HERE on artbeads I am not sure why I could not find them when I went looking for them, maybe I am too late and they are no longer selling them. That would be dissapointing because I really love them and I am hoping to order more :)
You can find a nice selection of copper heart charms HERE and for other fun pieces that are in the same style as these lovely hearts you can find an old looking cross HERE a large heart pendant HERE or even a large variety of fun copper pieces right HERE . You won't be dissapointed :)   

I also got this copper heart toggle that I was originally going to use in this design, but changed my mind at the last minute, choosing instead to mix metals!! I am making another bracelet using this toggle and a few more of the hearts, I am just stuck on what else to add to it right now.  It is a really pretty pretty toggle and latches well. You can find it HERE on Artbeads. They come in other metals as well just in case you are not a copper person :)
Instead of using the toggle I made my own hook clasp using two gauges of wire. You can find some of these in my new Etsy shop Moreskyejewels.etsy.com .

Thanks for visiting

Marie

I received the products free of charge from Artbeads and I am honestly reviewing the products and have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Marie, I really like this. I am follower and have been following for a long time even though I do not comment all the time.
Nice blog:)

beautifullybrokenme said...

Hi Marie -

I just love your Artbeads.com piece! The hearts are so sweet, and your lampwork beads are spectacular - great job!

:-) Molly