Sunday, January 25, 2009

Amethyst and Peridot shell

I have to say it is amazing how pictures, once on the computer, change the look of an item. Frankly these pictures do not do this bracelet justice. This is one of the first things I made and it remains one of my favorites. Purple and green is one of my absolute favorite colour combinations. Add a little silver to that and you are bound to have a hit.

This bracelet is much richer on ones skin without the bright light of a flash. It looks a great deal more yellow in this light.



I used the silver spacers and alternated shell and amethyst on the three different strands of stretch magic. Once completed I tied off the cord and made sure the knots were nice and close to the edge of the spacer bar so they would not be visible.
That is about it I think :)
Marie


1 comment:

Beth F said...

I love this. Those are fantastic colors. mmmmm Any tutorials in the future?

Blessings,

Beth F